Re: bamboo

Hello Marge,
    I probably was not paying close attention at the beginning on this
thread. I like the list on Fargesia you have give here. Where did you see
these listed? Prices and descriptions, photos, etc??
    I had someone pot up a good sized clump of nitida and send it to me last
year. Out there in a pot and I have not figured out just exactly where it
needs to go. Perhaps it needs a companion;-) Then it will fit in better.
    I did print out a copy of your message to go in my Spring 04 shopping
folder...... here we go again.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com