Re: trees and other design elements

Kitty, my lot is 100 x 150 and I have 28 trees however I have some shrubs as
lg as trees and some larger than a few of my trees.  We lost 9 trees in the
89' tornado.  Those who have been in my garden fine it difficult to believe I
have that many till they start counting.  I don't have enough space for all that
I would like to have.  I still have two that I know have root damage from the
tornado and am so surprised they are still living. My list is:
Abies Concolor (Fir)
Acer  Freemannii  bAutumn Blazeb
Acer japonicum 'Filicifolium'
Acer palmatum bAtropurpureanb
Acer  palmatum bBloodgoodb
Acer  palmatum bCrimson Queenb
Amelanchier Canadensis (Serviceberry) (2)
Picea pungens glauca (Col. Blue Spruce)
Picea (Unknown started as seedling)
Thuja accidentalis,  Techny Arborvitae (2)
Betula Nigra (River Birch)
Cercis canadensis, Red Bud
Chionanthus virginicus
Cornus alternifolia, Pagoda Dogwood
Cornus florida bCherokee Princessb
Cotinus coggyria, bRoyal Purpleb (Smoketree)
Fraxinus american, Autumn Purple Ash (2)
Heptcodium miconioides
Liriodendron tulipifera  (tulip tree)
Magnolia bButterfliesb
Magnolia stellata 'Royal Star'
Malus Weeping bLouisab
Malus bGolden Raidropsb
Malus bRobinsonb
Syringa amurensis japonica (Japanese Tree Lilac)
Tilia cordata, bGreenspireb (Linden)