RE: RE: One project accomplished

Wow, well, I can certainly relate to the whole "family" thing. Mine drives
me nuts. Or at least they used to. Now I just don't give as much of a hoot
anymore. They know that when they come to visit they are only welcome for
48 hours max. Although, now that my sister and her family have moved to
Illinois I'm sure our visits will be longer. Which is fine, since I'll
probably see them all of once a year. My mother told me they feel as if
they have to invite themselves to my house. Which is pretty much true. And
then I make it clear that they can stay overnight. You'd have to know my
family to understand ....... But good luck, and at least the 5th is coming
up quick. How's the party planning going????

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

I'd