Re: survey

Ah yes, but as long as you KNOW they need work you are doing well. I'd let
her sulk if I could bear it. I know what you mean. Guilt is a wonderful
thing isn't it? I hate it when people try to make me feel guilty. Nothing
makes me angry faster than that.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.