RE: RE: One project accomplished

Well since I don't know everyone's situations... and every family is
different... all I can say is - if they were gone tomorrow, would you regret
your decision about the time spent with them?

On a cheery note, Hope everyone survived bringing in the new year. Someone
on a different list made this comment, and I thought it summed up my feels
as well... so... may the joyful minutes outweigh the painful ones.

Donna
Who only has a couple living relatives and cherishes the time she can spend
with them.... no matter how much they can aggravate me at times :)