From: Kitty
Sent: 1/1/2005 9:35:19 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] survey

My friend Debbe sulks if she can't get a hug, but I figure she's got plenty

of people she can grab.  She's always been a hormonal mess and her brother

is seriously bipolar so maybe she has a touch of that, so I try to give her

a little latitude on it.

Yes, I too, have gotten more assertive on many fronts as I've gotten older,

but some areas still need work.

Kitty