RE: Northern Blooms

Ceres,

Hi, I was out that way a couple times a few years ago for the flower show
and the garden walk. I have some photos posted on my website at
http://www.exoticgardening.com/securedirectory/photogallnav.htm

They are under the Quad Cities heading.

I remember the ice on the way home from the flower show it was terrible.
When we came back in June for the garden walk it was much nicer. We went on
the walk then to the Sturgis gathering they were having.

We went to the Three Dog Bakery both times and bought treats to bring home
to Angel!

Sheri

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com