From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:15:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] One project  > survey

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net<br>> So, survey time:<br>> A: "Hugs
all-around! I'm touchy-feely. Anyone within grabbing<br>distance!<br>>
Hello! Goodbye! Oh, just c'mere and give me a great big hug!!!!!"<br>>
B: "Hugs ok if appropriate - which is rarely. Keep
your<br>distance."<br>> Which one are you? A or
and friends I love<br>but NOT from those with whom I am only
acquainted.<br><br>Marge Talt, zone 7
Article: Plant
Index of Articles by Category and

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com