From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:13:00 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Research project

All this talk about "families and friends" and "families versus
subject <br>for a PHd thesis on socialization among strangers, most
especially <br>because--while some of us have met, most of us haven't
and a <br>significant number of us have never been in the same room at

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com