Re: One project > survey

I had a boss that "hugged" - it made my skin crawl. He did it to all women who worked for him. Not a borderline personality, but certainly a type A (much to the detriment of his family). He wasn't making advances to any of us, but was completely clueless as to how he came across. I wanted to tell him, but he was not the type to take such comments in the spirit in which they were meant.