Re: mustard/kale/birds

We usually have lots of birds but the past few days have seen few.  A week
ago yesterday (Sun) we came home from church and my husband saw this huge bird
in the redbud which is on the south lot line and directly S of the kitchen.  I
grabbed the binoculars which are kept on the kitchen counter but the bird had
its back to us so couldn't recognize it.  I went outside and down the far west
lot line to get a view of the ft of the bird.  It was an eagle!!  I quickly
called the neighbor & told him to get his binoculars out and just at that
moment it flew away.