From: Zemuly Sanders
Sent: 1/3/2005 4:36:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was  Northern vs. Southern Blooms now Giant Red Mustard

I made collards with ham hock and Hoppin' John with hog jowl for New Year's
Day.  Got to ensure that money and good luck for the new year.  I can't
think of a vegetable, green or otherwise, that I don't like a lot.  Probably
because we always had about six different ones with every meal  back in the
olden days when I was a girl.
zem
zone 7
West TN