From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:39:48 EST
Subject: [CHAT] Weather

Beginning in the night we recd heavy freezing rain canceling most
schools in <br>this area today. Now we are predicated to receive heavy
snow tomorrow & the <br>next few days.<br>It is January and this is what
we expect but not looking fwd to lots of snow.<br> My brother owns a
home in Truckee (Lake Tahoe area) where they went for <br>Christmas
break to ski but are now snowed in.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com