From: Daryl [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:01:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mustard/kale/birds

An eagle! That's worth missing a few other birds. I've only seen
eagles<br>elsewhere, like in Alaska and on some of the large lakes in
<Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday,
January 03, 2005 7:24 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
past few days have seen few. A week<br>> ago yesterday (Sun) we came
home from church and my husband saw this huge<br>bird<br>> in the redbud
which is on the south lot line and directly S of the<br>kitchen. I<br>>
grabbed the binoculars which are kept on the kitchen counter but the
bird<br>had<br>> its back to us so couldn't recognize it. I went outside
and down the far<br>west<br>> lot line to get a view of the ft of the
bird. It was an eagle!! I<br>quickly<br>> called the neighbor & told him
to get his binoculars out and just at that<br>> moment it flew

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com