Re: Weather

In a message dated 1/4/05 1:33:13 PM, dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

<< Impassable! >>

That I am sure.  We always laugh about the fact he lives in sunny Calif and
uses chains frequently. We in the cold midwest do not own a pair of chains nor
have ever owned any.  He has this enormous motorhome which he chains
frequently and has some pretty scary stories of his experiences in the mts in storms.
One where they were on a  multi lane mtn hwy and the traffic came to a halt as
the road was closed due to snow or ice.  They were relaxed in the spacious
MH, fell asleep and woke up with traffic speeding around them after the road was
opened and they slept on.