Re: Weather

In a message dated 1/4/05 4:30:53 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< Ceres--here they are talking 8-12
inches of snow by Wednesday with maybe another few inches on Thursday.
What are you supposed to get? >>

Melody, we are white already with a prediction of 12" with pockets of up to
15".  Of course, we have ice yet under the snow except where salt & traffic
have worn it away. I don't need to go out til Thurs.  I have been cleaning the
basement today.  This includes my sewing area, computer area, plant catalogs and
bookcases for my quilting & gardening mags.  Great day for that!
    Ceres