From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] bulbmeister

thanks Cyndi. In that case I guess I shouldn't include them as a source for
my summer bulb talk this spring. But if their new list does become available
( I sent an email asking to be notified) I might just order a few things
from them. I have only found positive feedback about them online.

Kitty

> Their website comes up okay for me. I haven't ordered from them myself
> but
> the selection looked acceptable - nothing amazing, but the prices are
> decent; most bulbs even if cheap tend to grow. But there's a line on their

> catalog page that says it's closed until spring of 05 for nursery
> relocation.
>
> Cyndi

Behalf

http://www.hort.net/funds/