To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:35 PM
Subject: [CHAT] bulbmeister

Cyndi - or anyone else out there.  What do you know about
www.bulbmeister.com
in Arkansas?

They seem to offer some wonderful stuff, but there is no hint of a
spring catalog and all the graphics come up as x'd boxes for me.
Wondering if they would be safe to try.

Cyndi has it listed as:
BULBMEISTER.COM
4407 Town Vu Road
Bentonville AR 72712
479-685-1339
Hardy as well as tender bulbs. Most of the common hardy types; tender
bulbs include Lycoris, Habranthus and Zephyranthus. Order online; ships
to continental U.S. only. No print catalog.

Quality: unknown
Price: $$
Service: unknown
Variety: Average