From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:08:14 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Re:toxic planet list for cats!

OHMIGOSH Melody - I just found it. It's at work and I've been tearing
up<br>the house in vain - LOL. Oh well, that stuff needed going
through<br>anyhow. Anyone else want a copy? They are supposed to be
coming to fix<br>our copy machine today so it may be a day or two if the
11:23:50 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] now
yucky veggies! for cats!<br><br>Pam: I'd love a copy of that
Hobert-Mellecker<br>Director, Stewardship & Religious Education<br>St.
Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can
12/17, < gardenqueen@academicplanet.com > wrote:<br>From: [mailto:
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Fri,
17 Dec 2004 08:56:30 -0600<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] now yucky veggies!
for cats!<br><br>I have a long list of house plants toxic for cats from
one of my<br>cat<br>magazines. I'd be happy to send anyone a copy that
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT]<br>now yucky veggies! for
regularly as a <br>vermifuge. I have never been able<br>to get one to
take it - though the<br>book claims that many cats will<br>eat it
happily. The thing to worry about<br>with indoor cats is<br>poisonous
cats should never ever be given is onions.<br>They have<br>something in
them that damages a cats blood cells. Garlic too.<br>Ca

ts<br>need to have meat in their diet though, so a vegetarian cat
would<br>not<br>be a good
-- join the hort.net
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>The most personalized portal on the
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund