From: Cathy Carpenter [mailto: cathy.c@insightbb.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:41:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need a source please - Sinocalycanthus chniensis

So why can't they figure shipping based on miles from their location?
all things <br>botanical - DH wants visit orchid growers (shudder). I
love them, but <br>have no space to put more, as I have no
greenhouse.<br>Aloha, Cathy<br>On Tuesday, January 4, 2005, at 05:41 PM,
Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:<br><br>> In a message dated 1/4/05 2:28:39 PM,
cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:<br>><br>> << though I mutter<br>> angrily
every time I have to add extra shipping for being "east of the<br>>
Mississippi River" >><br>><br>> Cathy, understand that. I feel the same
way for eastern vendors & <br>> their<br>> rates west of the

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com