Re: Re: Weather

And, here in TN where we usually have SOME winter, we had 70 degree weather
yesterday...all the trees and shrubs have swollen buds...the forsythia are
beginning to bloom...I like four seasons and for the past couple of years
we have had only three seasons with around two-three weeks of very cold
temperatures around Christmas and by that I mean freezing
temperatures/heavy frost or/and a sprinkle or two of snow.  The weeds are
taking over!!!  Right now, it looks like a storm has moved in...rain but
still fairly warm...that will bring out more flowers, etc. way too early.
Strange weather.  I've lived here off and on since 1963 and it sure seems
that we have far less "winter" to me.
Bonnie Zone 7 ETN

morning.  Was 75 Tuesday afternoon.  Arctic air - bah.

------<br>Support