From: kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: 1/8/2005 11:35:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Summer Bulb Details

I have used the NC site via searches which took me to specific pages,
but had not started at the home page you sent me. By going to the home
page, I found another page that gives me a reference for what I was
trying to say in my original post:

"...many summer flowering bulbs require long periods of warm
temperatures during their growing and flowering season. This requirement
often reduces their garden usage and they should be used primarily as
container plants."

They don't seem to provide details on just how long the "long periods of
warm temperatures" are for specific plants so I will have to keep
looking. But thanks for sending me in the right direction. That was very