Re: hydrangea recommendation??

Well give it a spot with room. It suckers, which, in my opinion, just makes it better.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hydrangea recommendation??

Thanks Zem! The Kerria was new to me- I think I might have a spot for that too!

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:

Theresa, for hydrangeas try http://www.hydrangeasplus.com/. They have a huge variety from which to choose. Other shrubs for shade or part, at least in this area, are nandina, acuba and Kerria japonica in addition to Mahonia and camelias. Good luck on your search.

zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net>