Re: The Owl & the Barber Shop

Is she blonde? ;+)

Gives me a chance to pass this on......

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here
and  help me. I have a new jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how
to get it  started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over! and help with the puzzle. She lets
him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over
the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then
turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not
going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax.

Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then ..." he sighed.

"Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box".

Kitty