Re: Wayside Gardens New Plantsl

Not Zem, but here is the link the the Wayside page w/ the lemon

http://www.waysidegardens.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?
storeId=10151&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId=49806&P
revMainPage=textsearchresults&OfferCode=R3H

Or, if that doesn't work go to www.waysidegardens.com
and search for citrus-takes you right to it.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.