RE: Wayside Gardens New Plantsl

It is: Citrus limon 'Eureka Variegated Pink.'

I have one that is almost two years old. I have not got fruit or flowers
yet. My miniature orange is producing right now.

I have had a lot of trouble with mine wanting to drop leaves regardless of
conditions. I got it on clearance at Wal-Mart so this may have been part of
the set back.

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com