Re: Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

I believe this is a Proven Winner and a dealer could be found by going to
their web site.  I loved this plant as did all our customers when it first came
out but was not all that excited with its performance.  It has not been a big
seller in later years.
    My favorite for a low growing grass-like is Carex 'Evergold' and is hardy
to our area.  Understanding container plant as well as in ground.