RE: Wayside Gardens New Plantsl

Ceres,

No, I do not. I have had problems with scale on my Bird of Paradise from
time to time but have not had the problem in the past year. I hand pick them
off and then use heavy amounts of dish soap (it looks like my plants are in
a bubble bath!) to take care of pests. If it gets bad beyond that point I
have a product (that I can't find since the move) that I got from Garden's
Alive that I have Jerry spray. I cannot take the fumes.

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com