RE: books

Thanks Rich,I could check at the university. Still, right now I am
leaning toward the new edition, it's a 5 to 7 year "upgrade" including
more plants and pics. The $80 2004 edition will run me $23 after my
coupon and I might be able to get as much as $10 for my 1997-9 edition
on eBay to put towards it.

If this were an old book with information that I preferred NOT be
updated, I would be more interested in having it rebound in some way.

Kitty