weather

well yesterday it was 60 here, by the weekend it is
supposed to be 6 if we are lucky. hum....

Last night we had a thunderstorm that woke me up..
this is Illinois in January.. hum....

Now wondering how my plants will survive this crazy
weather without cover and lotsa wet!

Donna
where everything is flooded this morning... a few
detours on the way to work as the roads are impassible
due to water, thankfully it was not snow, we would be buried!