RE: weather

well since I posted that message this morning it has
gotten much colder here... and now it is snowing. At
this time it isn't sticking on the roads, although my
car has some on it already.

Gonna be a fun ride home, since the roads are still
flooded (must be 8 inches deep in front of our store
alone) and if that freezes... Egads!