Re: weather

> It's all I can do to keep up with everything,...I can't imagine how you
> could keep up with even 1/2 acre if plants...

Cyndi, I've got a small lot that can't even be measured as a fraction of an
acre.  It's 60 x 120 and that includes the house, garage, driveway,
sidewalks, porch, Florida room.  I've often wished I had more room but then
I realize that this is about as much as I can handle by myself -
maintnenance and purchasing power -wise.  I suppose if I had more space I'd
just spread out my divisions instead of selling them.  I have very little
lawn left, but there's always room for improvement.

Kitty