Re: Like Cmas here today

You're not likely to offend me. I was thinking the same thing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Like Cmas here today

Yeah, I know. Poor kid's going to be stuck with hypocritical gasps and self-righteous piety all his life. Everyone, even the red-neck Enquirer readers in Georgia will be trying to tell him what to do. Of course, the good part is, they already have for a number of years. Which may have something to do with donning the up-yours suit. I'm appalled at how much evangelical know-nothings try to tell others to live their lives.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, zem, or others on the list.