From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather/goats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:21:31 -0500

Somewhere I've got a picture of me and one of the children. If I can find it, I'll send it.

On Friday, January 14, 2005, at 09:59 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Gotcha. We bottle feed them. And I have one like that right now. It's a twin. The mother of the triplets seems to have three healthy, strong babies. Two that were born last night...both billies...one is tiny and the other looks like he is on steroids! The smallest one was so weak last night..and so cold. The mother won't have anything to do with either one. I had to clean them off and "tube" them both. The tiny one is now drinking out of a bottle. The bigger one refuses to drink from it. Still tubing him. And that tiny tot...he's already bonded with me. Thinks I'm mom. And I have fallen head over heals for him. He may have to be potty trained and become a house goat!!!! LOL

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6