Re: ot- question, non gardening.

I occasionally use IMs, butthere is one person who IMs me whenever she
catches me online.  This I find most annoying, and will sign off if I see her
name appear on the buddy list.

I think a regularly scheduled private chat room could be lots of fun.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/15/2005 10:08:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,