Re: New camera

In a message dated 1/16/05 2:31:32 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<<  It's a Nikon Coolpix 8800.  >>

Wow, Jim.  I purchased a Nikon but can't remember the # but was a 6mp.  I got
it at CompUS & their return policy at Xmas (may be the same always) was 10
days.  I didn't have time to mess with it at that time so took it back because I
was unsure.  I didn't like the smallness of the entire camera but doubt that
any of them have any size.  Will you print your own photos?  I have heard from
others it is cheaper to have them printed however the pkg I got included a