Re: Need a source please - Sinocalycanthus chniensis

Found another delicious munchie - went to the Tedeschi Winery in upcountry Maui, located on the Ulupalakua Ranch. When I lived on Oahu in the early 80s they made some truly horrible pineapple wine. Now they have some undistinguished grape wine, but have really got their pineapple wine act together. Can recommend "Maui Splash" - a pineapple-passion fruit wine, and "Hula O ' Maui" a pineapple sparkling wine. They also have a candy "Pineapple Snow" which is white chocolate, macadamia nuts, and their pineapple wine - we bought a number of boxes!