From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:37:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ot- question, non gardening.

I dislike call waiting too and do not have it for the same reasons. I
do<br>have caller ID though, and at times have just not picked
<Aplfgcnys@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Saturday,
January 15, 2005 7:06 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] ot- question, non
Zem. I really think it is<br>> rude, and I refuse to have it. I rarely
ever use IMs because I am<br>> so annoyed by the person who IMs me
constantly. Only if I know<br>> the person doesn't mind - like a friend
in Buffalo who is hard to<br>> get hold of otherwise. I would never IM a
person I wasn't sure<br>> about.<br>> However, I think a chat with this
2:40:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,<br>> zsanders@midsouth.rr.com
writes:<br>> I hate IMs, but I don't like call waiting, either. I'm not
too<br>interested<br>> in chat rooms, either. However, that is just me
and my wanting to be in<br>> control. :-) On the flip side, I'd probably

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com