RE: Happy Birthday Gene!

Hi, are those the ones from Color Choice? I have quite a few of those. Of
course mine are rather small. I got them from Spring Meadow Nursery last

I went to our Nurseryman Conference in Indianapolis last week to hear Allan
Armitage speak. It was a wonderful presentation he gave. I listened to all
of his talks with was four hours worth. I can barely sit still for 20
minutes so you know he was interesting.

I have heard Gene give one presentation and I could have listened far longer
than he talked - which reminds me I did not get his catalog yet!

So many speakers talk "fluff" and I don't like fluff although I have learned
that is what most people want.

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916