Re: Happy Birthday Gene!/ Proven Winners

Hello Ceres,
Turns out the Kentucky Landscape and the Indiana Landscape industry had big trade shows and all that goes with it on the same dates. I looked into actually joining the Indiana bunch and becoming a member. Perhaps next year getting my self and perhaps my nursery up there for the show. Those things are very expensive to do as a business and very hard on an old man like myself. We found out we could not attend the KY show for we were not members.
I know about Proven Winners program thru Spring Meadow wholesalers. Have ordered from them 2 years now... they are overselling themselves and you will not get a goodly percentage of what you order. Check out the up dated listing on the web site before placing an order to save on disappointment. Lots of pretty pictures for sure. Some of the better glossy catalogs out there.Who was the rep for proven winners that you spoke to?
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Sounds like a perfect day, perfect dining and with a choice friend! How
could you top that.
I went to the Nurserymens Conf today. I wasn't looking fwd to leaving so
early in such cold weather but it was worth it all. Have you seen the
information on the Proven Winners ornamental shrubs? Very nice and my list is