Re: New camera photo link

Kitty wrote:
Terrific photo Jim, good close-up.
Do you know if there is any way to view a photo on that site in a window by
itself?  The closeups are great but it would be nice to be able to view a
complete photo without having to scroll around as if it were a rubix cube.
I suppose I could change my monitor's resolution, but that's a lot of
trouble just to view a photo.
Can't you just pull the photo off as a .jpg file to your desktop ?
I do this all the time on my Mac. I don't remember the incantation
on Windoze, maybe right-click on the mouse ?
Then you can click on the photo icon and position it on the monitor to
suit you. Maybe I miss the question entirely...
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA