Re: Munchkin catalog

For Heavens Sake! Auralie...
Wow! that catalog was mailed the week after Christmas on a Monday.
Why in the world would you even consider "common sense" when talking of plants and gardening;-) Thank you for the compliments. Just let me know if you end up with questions or need assistance. I am always glad to assist if I can. May sometimes take a day or two, but I will get back to you.
You and your garden club could invite me up to do a slide presentation and then you would have color and comments in the same evening. Right now I am working on putting together "Colorful Combinations for Shade" which is a follow through on an article and photos appearing next month in Fine Gardening.
It is warming up just enough for snow showers here.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, your catalog came in the mail yesterday. What a nice job. I will be
enjoying it while I sit out this bitter cold spell - 7 degrees this morning -
will share it with my garden club members here. Just glancing, I already
see things I would love to have - have to use some common sense, though.
I have neither strength nor space to plant all the things I would love to
Thanks for the great catalog.