To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] storing Callas

Zem, do you have a wet winter? Perhaps they don't mind moisture. Of
course my question about moisture during dormancy for Calls may have one
answer for Z. aethiopica and a different answer for all other Callas.
Hmmmmmmmmm........

Kitty

I'm happy to say they overwinter in my yard. Don't know what I would do if
I had to dig up bulbs.
zem
zone 7
West TN