Re: storing Callas

I should have added that they also peter out after a few years. Think our winters are too warm to keep them vigorous.

On Thursday, January 20, 2005, at 05:15 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

It can rain but if your soil drains well, it could still be considered a
dry dormancy. I usually trust most of what I find at MOBOT, but this is
the first time I've ever seen it suggested anywhere to store any
geophyte in a damp medium.

Kitty

Overwinter in the ground here, too. Mostly dry winter, but it rained
today--so not always dry.