RE: !/ Proven Winners now Weigela

I would have to agree with Kitty... got to be your warm weather. I think
this is its 3rd winter here (or maybe 2nd).... Mine is in the sun, but not
nearly as hot as yours would be.

Speaking of winters here... this year is gonna be bad for my plants...
weather in the 60's, rain, 48 hours later -26 wind chill with no snow cover!
Now warming back up (weird how 20 degrees feels like a heat wave) and
snowing here, expecting snow thru the weekend.... Poor plants got to be
stressing with this weather in the last week.

Donna