Re: Kalanchoe

This evening I attended a lecture at our Botanical Gardens given by the world
authority on Clematis, Raymond Evison.  He owns Guernsey Clematis Nursery of
the Channel Islands.  Very good!  I came home & ordered his book and also
ordered the new Lewis & Little book which will not be out til Feb.
    Ceres