RE: storing Callas

I thought that question might bring you out of the woodwork, Marge.  Thanks.  Where ya been?
I was concerned that the differing info I was finding on Calla storage
was because Z. aethiopica grows in extra moist even wet conditions, but
all the other varieties, less so. I think slightly moist storage would
be a happy "medium". Thanks. Oooh! Calals in February! What color?

Kitty