Re: Snow!

Thanks, Zem!  It's coming down like crazy with no end in sight.  I haven't
gone outside to confirm this, but it looks like 5-6 inches already.  We could
get 25 inches depending on how the storm goes.  I plan on going outside soon to
try to get a headstart on the shoveling.  Max (a Norwegian elkhound) has been
trying all day to get me to go outside & play with him in the snow!  This dog
cracks me up.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 1/22/2005 6:39:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,