Re: Snow!

I was just shoveling --  It is a very light and fluffy snow.  There's about a
foot out there now & it's still coming down hard.  Max is so cute -- he was
out there playing & watching me shovel.  If the snow continues through the
night, he'll probably get lost in it in the morning!  ; )

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 1/22/2005 9:04:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,