RE: Snow!

Eva....

Someone was using a leaf blower since the snow is so light here... easier
than shoveling :)

I still haven't done anything about the snow here.... of course, having a
snowplow you don't need to worry. It is still drifting bad, so it is kinda
useless at this point...not to mention it is like -2 with the wind chill
now.

They are also predicting by Wednesday it will be warm and raining.. Egads!

Donna